- Degree in Architecture 1972, Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Degree in Construction Management 1974, Ryerson University
Poole Construction California State Contractor’s License:# 421398, since1981.
California State Real Estate broker’s License BRE#01225585, since 1995 .
Owen carries all required insurances.
To leverage an extensive background in real estate project management, Owen Poole organized his consulting practice, Real Estate Services, in 1995 to assist clients in the acquisition, due diligence, entitlements, scheduling and budgeting of real estate projects. Real Estate Services’ clients include private individuals, privately held developers, publicly held developers, engineering firms, Cities and other public agencies. Many clients are nationally-recognized major developers.
Owen’s practice has a reputation for handling multifaceted development issues which often involve politically-sensitive public and private cooperation. Real Estate Services has purposely remained small so it can move quickly to build project specific teams. He applies a no-nonsense, results-oriented philosophy.
Developers, cities and other municipal clients recognize Owen’s ability to manage the subtleties of land acquisitions, both in negotiations and in execution.
Recent Right of Way, Public Utility and Mitigation Property acquisitions have included:
- Right of Way Acquisition for Mt Eden, Phase One. Client: City of Hayward and KB Home
- Right of Way Acquisition for Mt Eden, Phase Two. Client: City of Hayward
- Right of Way and Public Utility Acquisition for the Route 238 Corridor Improvement Project. Client: City of Hayward
- Acquisition of Mitigation Property for the Los Vaqueros Reservoir. Client: Contra Costa Water District.
- Property Acquisition for construction of the Delta Smelt fish Screen. Client: Contra Costa Water District.
- Right of Way Acquisition. Hill, Malicoat and Douglas Street improvement project. Client: City of Oakley.
- Right of Way Acquisition. Cypress Road Corridor. Client: City of Oakley
Real Estate Services team of sub consultants for acquiring public utility easements, partial right of way acquisitions and full right of way acquisition includes the appraisal services of Dean Chapman and Associates and the title services of North American Title Company.
Owen has Degrees in Architecture and Construction Management from Ryerson University in Toronto, Canada. Owen is a California licensed Real Estate Broker, DRE# 01225585 and a Licensed General Contractor in the State of California # 421398 operating as Poole Construction.